u.u

sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Facebook!!!!


Hello again to all!!
This week I tell you about my favorite website and facebook. I have a facebook account two years ago and I to communicate with old friends who could not see in person. I like facebook for that I can realize many functions from the web site, as for example chatear, upload photos, play, listen to music, see videos and many things more,  but facebook also has negative things like that personal information is public, but despite this facebook is my favorite site.
Facebook is a social networking website and through this, I have been reunited with former classmates had not seen for over 8 years, with family and friends living at the ends of chile or outside the country with friends face children and I can see their photos and so I can know how much has changed many times I can not recognize the photo to people just by their name over the years much has changed.
Fabook is great and everyone Shall have an account, so you can meet people who never expected to see and although you information personal is public, facebook  well worth it

2 comentarios: