u.u

miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

my favorite concert

The first time that i assist to a concert, I was  15 years, and I went see to shakira, then when I was 18 I went to see the Oreja de Van Gogh, I not wise if he would be present at that concert because I had no money to pay the Ticket, but one day before the concert, my dad gave me a surprise, two tickets for the concert so I was to concert with my best friend. But where mas enjoyment to go went to see to my favorite group keane, was great because I love that group, love his music and I could see Tom Chaplin in Live and Direct and he is very handsome. when I knew that they would come to Chile i save the money to immediately go to see them,  and I love to go because I was also with my two best friends, Samuel and Daniela who are also fans of Keane. the concert was in the movistar arena and had a duration of two hours. The concert began with some of my favorite songs Again and again. so it's a great time, the lights, the atmosphere, music and all those people screaming, i never forget it 

7 comentarios: