u.u

martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

My favorite holidays

This time I will not tell about my vacation to the place more beautiful, but the holidays more fun and that was with my best friend and your parents. In the summer 2005. the family of my best friend and me were to the rocas the santo domingo beach, we were this beach for 15 days and its were very fanny, because in this oportunity was la first time that I went out without my parents of vacation, and my friend and me met many people, for example in the night when went out  to beach we met to two boys very nice and they we  enjoyed every holiday.

On that vacation we bathe every day in the pool till late and the favorite time to swim in the pool were at 3 in the morning and that was great. Also in the vacation we ate lots of chocolate because my friend's grandmother gave us chocolate every day, but the most brilliant of that holiday was that the balcony on the second floor of the house had a really beautiful ocean view, and in the evening that was really impressive.

For this and many experiencies more that holidays it is my favorite.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario